ROCKSTARJOINT may amend these terms and conditions at any time. User’s continued use of this website constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated at the time of use and cover the following.
- Your relationship with ROCKSTARJOINT
- ROCKSTARJOINT accounts
- General restrictions on use
- User conduct and content
- Links from the website
- Use of SMS communication
- Copyright policy
- Exclusion of warranties
- Limitation of liability
- Ending your relationship with ROCKSTARJOINT
- General terms
- Changes to the terms
Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms of Service as at the date of your first use of ROCKSTARJOINT. If these Terms of Service are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ROCKSTARJOINT
1.1 Use of ROCKSTARJOINT.COM is provided by ROCKSTARJOINT
1.2 ROCKSTARJOINT is the trading name of ROCKSTARJOINT, whose principal place of business is at 4228 Locke Street, Mmabatho, South Africa.
1.3 Your use of ROCKSTARJOINT and any services provided to you on or from or the ROCKSTARJOINT.COM website (collectively the “Service”) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and ROCKSTARJOINT.
1.5 The Terms form a legally binding agreement between you and ROCKSTARJOINT in relation to your use of the Service. It is important that you take the time to read them carefully.
1.6 The Terms apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content, on the Service. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through or contribute to ROCKSTARJOINT.
- ROCKSTARJOINT ACCOUNTS
2.1 In order to access some features of ROCKSTARJOINT or other elements of the Service, you will have to subscribe to ROCKSTARJOINT annual membership, or create a ROCKSTARJOINT account. When creating your ROCKSTARJOINT account, you must provide accurate and complete information. It is important that you must keep your account password secure and confidential.
2.2 When you register with ROCKSTARJOINT you will be required to choose a password to protect your ROCKSTARJOINT account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password, we recommend that you change your password immediately and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.3 You agree that you will be solely responsible (to ROCKSTARJOINT, and to others) for all activity that occurs under your ROCKSTARJOINT account.
- GENERAL RESTRICTIONS ON USE
3.1 ROCKSTARJOINT hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service, subject to the following express conditions, and you agree that your failure to adhere to any of these conditions shall constitute a breach of these Terms on your part:
- you agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party;
- you agree not to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or organisation;
- you agree not to distribute any part of or parts of ROCKSTARJOINT or the Service, including but not limited to any Content, in any medium without ROCKSTARJOINT’s prior written authorisation, unless ROCKSTARJOINT makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service (such as the social media sharing buttons);
- you agree not to alter or modify any part of RockstarJoint or any of the Service;
- you agree not to (or attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Service or features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of Content or (ii) enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content accessible via the Service;
- you agree not to use or launch any automated system (including, without limitation, any robot, spider or offline reader) that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the ROCKSTARJOINT servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a publicly available, standard (i.e. not modified) web browser;
- you agree not to interfere with, or disrupt, the service or services or networks connected to the service and introduce any computer virus (including any variant or similar malicious code or instructions) to the ROCKSTARJOINT systems;
- you agree not to collect or harvest any personal data of any user of ROCKSTARJOINT or any Service (and agree that this shall be deemed to include ROCKSTARJOINT account names);
- you agree not to use ROCKSTARJOINT or the Services (including the comments and email features in ROCKSTARJOINT) for the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise;
- you agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of ROCKSTARJOINT with respect to their Content;
- you agree not to access Content for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as intended through and permitted by the normal functionality of the Service; and
- you shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of ROCKSTARJOINT or the respective licensors of the Content.
3.2 You agree that you will comply with all of the other provisions of the Terms at all times during your use of the Service.
3.3 ROCKSTARJOINT grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from ROCKSTARJOINT for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. ROCKSTARJOINT reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
3.4 ROCKSTARJOINT is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Service which ROCKSTARJOINT provides through ROCKSTARJOINT may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
3.5 As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that ROCKSTARJOINT may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Service) to you or to users generally at ROCKSTARJOINT’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Service at any time. You do not need to specifically inform ROCKSTARJOINT when you stop using the Service.
3.6 You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that ROCKSTARJOINT has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which ROCKSTARJOINT may suffer) of any such breach.
- User Conduct and Content
User agrees that all the information posted or accessed by User will be used only for informational or educational purposes. There will be no commercial or other unauthorized use of interactive features. User will not engage in any conduct or action that is prohibited by law or violates and federal, state, or local laws. Users of this site also agree not to distribute, post, publish or otherwise communicate any content which defames, abuses or threatens others, which is hateful or racially offensive, or which contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images, or which contains unauthorized copyrighted material or infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
4.1 In connection with the Services, ROCKSTARJOINT may from time to time grant users permission to upload content to ROCKSTARJOINT subject to the following conditions:
- you must not upload offensive, obscene or racist content, including photographs, on to ROCKSTARJOINT or its associated services.
- it is your responsibility to ensure that the content you are uploading is not copyright-protected. If it is, you must obtain the copyright owner’s written consent to use it.
4.2 ROCKSTARJOINT reserves the right to remove or edit any content posted on ROCKSTARJOINT or its associated services at its sole discretion and without notice, regardless of whether or not it is, in the opinion of any third party in contravention of the above rules.
4.3 If you suspect a breach of the terms on ROCKSTARJOINT, please email us at hello@RockstarJoint.xyz
- LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
5.1 The Service may include hyperlinks to other web sites that are not owned or controlled by ROCKSTARJOINT. ROCKSTARJOINT has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites.
5.2 You acknowledge and agree that ROCKSTARJOINT is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
5.3 You acknowledge and agree that ROCKSTARJOINT is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT FEATURED ON THE WEBSITE
6.1 ROCKSTARJOINT contains articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video and other content belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Content”). Whilst ROCKSTARJOINT does check Third Party Content for accuracy, appropriateness and completeness when initially posted, we assume no responsibility for any Third Party Content posted on the Site, including without limitation the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability of or contained in the Third Party Content. Such Third Party Content will be clearly labelled as such on ROCKSTARJOINT.
6.2 You acknowledge that ROCKSTARJOINT is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the Third Party Content, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness or accuracy of such content.
- SMS COMMUNICATION
7.1 You may provide us your mobile phone number, in order for you to receive text messages (SMS) from us on your phone.
7.2 You can expect to receive text alerts from us on key updates, important events and key issues. And you can opt-out at any time. Just reply with STOP to any text message from us.
7.3 There is no extra subscriptions cost to receive these alerts, but standard message rates and data charges from your carrier apply to sending and/or receiving text messages. Check with your carrier if you have questions about your plan and costs.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
8.1 The name ROCKSTARJOINT, the logo and any other product that we may present on RockstarJoint.com or its associated services from time to time may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ROCKSTARJOINT’s, nor in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any way that may disparage or discredit ROCKSTARJOINT.
8.2 Other trademarks, service marks or logos that appear on ROCKSTARJOINT or its associated services, in particular (but not exclusively) those of partner charities, are the property of their respective owners and are likely to be registered trademarks and subject to restrictions as to their use. They must not be used without the express permission of both ROCKSTARJOINT and the trademark owner.
- COPYRIGHT POLICY
9.1 All content on ROCKSTARJOINT and its associated services is owned by ROCKSTARJOINT, our partners, or other original providers, and is protected by the applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws.
9.2 You may copy content for your own personal, non-commercial use provided you do not alter it or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice.
9.3 Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from ROCKSTARJOINT and, where applicable, the copyright holder. If you require further information about the use of content please contact us at hello@RockstarJoint.xyz
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
10.1 Nothing in the Terms shall affect any statutory rights that you are always entitled to as a consumer and that you cannot contractually agree to alter or waive.
10.2 The Service is provided “as is” and without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
10.3 In particular ROCKSTARJOINT does not represent or warrant to you that:
- your use of the Service will meet your requirements,
- your use of the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error,
- any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the Service will be accurate or reliable
- that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials, and
- that defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the Service will be corrected.
10.4 No conditions, warranties or other terms (including any implied terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description) apply to the Service except to the extent that they are expressly set out in the Terms.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
11.1 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit ROCKSTARJOINT ‘s liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law.
11.2 Subject to the overall provision in paragraph 9.1 above ROCKSTARJOINT shall not be liable to you for:
- any indirect or consequential losses which may be incurred by you. This shall include; (i) any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly); (ii) any loss of goodwill or business reputation; (iii) any loss of opportunity; or (iv) any loss of data suffered by you;
- any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of:
- any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any materials contained on ROCKSTARJOINT;
- any changes which ROCKSTARJOINT may make to the Service, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Service (or any features within the Service);
- your failure to provide ROCKSTARJOINT with accurate account information;
- your failure to keep your password or ROCKSTARJOINT account details secure and confidential.
11.3 The limitations on ROCKSTARJOINT ‘s liability to you in paragraph 10.2 above shall apply whether or not ROCKSTARJOINT has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
- ENDING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ROCKSTARJOINT
12.1 The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or ROCKSTARJOINT as set out below:
- you have breached any provision of the Terms (or have acted in manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the Terms); or
- ROCKSTARJOINT is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Service to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
- If you want to terminate your legal agreement with ROCKSTARJOINT, you may do so by (a) notifying ROCKSTARJOINT at any time and (b) closing your ROCKSTARJOINT account. Your notice should be sent, in writing, to email@example.com.
12.2 ROCKSTARJOINT may terminate its legal agreement with you if ROCKSTARJOINT is transitioning to no longer providing the Service to users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Service
12.3 When these Terms come to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and ROCKSTARJOINT have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst the Terms have been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation.
- GENERAL TERMS
13.1 The Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and ROCKSTARJOINT and govern your use of the Service and completely replace any prior agreements between you and ROCKSTARJOINT in relation to the Service.
13.2 You agree that if ROCKSTARJOINT does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which ROCKSTARJOINT has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of ROCKSTARJOINT’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to ROCKSTARJOINT.
13.3 You agree that ROCKSTARJOINT may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, regular mail, SMS or postings on the Service.
13.4 If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
13.5 These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the The Republic of South Africa.
13.6 A person who is not a party to these Terms of Service has no right to enforce any term of these Terms of Service.
- CHANGES TO THE TERMS
14.1 We may revise or amend this policy at any time at our sole discretion, for example to address changes to the law or regulatory changes or changes to functionality offered through the Service. The modified version of the Terms (the “Modified Terms”) will be posted on this page. Therefore you must look at the Terms regularly to check for such changes.
14.2 If we make any substantive changes in the way we collect or use personally identifying information provided by users, we will post a prominent announcement on our web site home page. We will never change our policies and practices to make them less protective of user information collected prior to the effective date of any changes without the consent of affected users. We encourage users to visit this page periodically to review our current policy.
14.3 If you do not agree to the Modified Terms you must stop using the Service. Your continued use of the Service after the date the Modified Terms are posted will constitute your acceptance of the Modified Terms.